Friday, June 13, 2014

The Titanic Experience and LEGO Brick City

June 1, 2014

Today was our last full day with Mom C and MC! Sad! The weather was dreary but we planned it well since today we were going to do the Titanic Experience museum in Belfast. I was excited to come here again because I am so Titanic obsessed. I just love it all! I had written here and here about this museum back in February. 

MC and Mom C with the children

After we finished going through the museum I took the children to the LEGO Brick City exhibit that just happened to be going on while we were there. I planned that well! Ha! We had to pay a few extra sterling to get into the Brick City exhibit. We all had a great time walking through...it was incredible!
My three Lego heads ready to go to Brick City!
Buckingham Palace
Mona Lisa
The Titanic Museum in LEGOS!!!
Trevi Fountain in Rome
Colloseum
Lincoln Memorial
St. Pancras Station in London

St. Pancras Station
St. Pancras Station
Macy's Parade in NYC
Westminster Abbey in London
the side entrance to Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey
the inside of Westminster Abbey

Pyramid in Egypt
La Cumbre in Argentina
They had a cute area where you could play with legos and then an area with bigger blocks for toddlers. My children liked the lego "graffiti" wall the best. 


We all had a quick bite to eat in the museum before we headed over to the Titanic's pump house and dock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello - I'd love to hear from you!