Friday, July 4, 2014

We interrupt this blog...

...to fly home!! Yea!!! What a perfect day to fly home - July 4th, Independence Day!

I have a line of suitcases in the front room ready to go except one that is open for last minute items. Then I have a car seat travel bag that is also stuffed with additional items - hopefully they will not notice! Finally we have 3 backpacks, duffle bag, my bag, a stroller, and a big purple unicorn pillow pet (thanks to Aunt M!). 

The children all had a great last day playing in the green with all their friends. There were a few tears here and there saying goodbye. We took lots of pictures so I will post those later. We have said all of our goodbyes and we are ready to come back home! We are all so excited but I know that my mother is a little sad and especially sad she will be loosing her buddy, Lauren. They have both become so close this past year and they hang out for hours together. 

Goodbye Ireland, Hello America!!!

1 comment:

Say hello - I'd love to hear from you!